PE Front Office is an integrated suite of products that helps Fund of Funds manage their entire front and middle office workflow i.e. identifying deals, investing & tracking portfolio companies and underlying funds and detailed reporting and analytics.
Our solution includes CRM, Deal Pipeline, Portfolio Management (supports Equity, Preference Shares and Warrants transactions), Investor Management, Investor Portal, Fund Management and Reports & Analytics. This is further augmented by Task & Activities Management, Document Management, Outlook/Gmail Integration and Mobile App.
Solutions for Fund of Funds:
- Helps in managing the investment pipeline by automating the creation and management of deals.
- Provides extensive tracking, reporting and analysis that helps in decision making capability for the Business & Management Teams.
- Supports the due diligence process, management check-list and alerts.
- Allows to create customized workflows and enable Optional & Mandatory Tasks associated with Deal Stages.
- Helps in organising all deal resourcing data on a common platform.
- Offers capabilities to track actual & expected cashflows (supports Equity, Preference Shares and Warrants transactions), valuations and calculates IRR & MoC in real-time.
- Streamlines data collection and enables quick analysis of the performance of the portfolio companies.
- Offers capabilities to gather, monitor, manage and report data on portfolio companies’ financials & KPIs.
- Allows for tracking investors during their entire life cycle – Fund Raising, Investing and Reporting.
- Enables to view Investor level draw down and distribution history with automated Investor level IRR calculations.
- Tracks email communication, meetings, activities and tasks linked to Investor.
- Offers a simple interface to track funds during its entire lifecycle.
- Provides view of investments, cashflow, potential investments, and performance calculations like IRR & MoC.
- Tracks investor level draw down and distribution summary along with net IRR projections.
- Powers Deal Pipeline, Portfolio Management and Investor Management modules.
- Enhances productivity by providing consolidated contact information with integrated Document, Calendar, and Email management.
- Facilitates bi-directional sync of business contact between PE Front Office CRM and Outlook/Gmail.
Reports & Analytics
- 100% browser based solution without any need for external Software.
- Enables tracking and analysing Deal Pipeline, Portfolio and Fund Performance with real time ability to generate charts and reports.
- Allows for a variety of analysis based on real time data.
- Enables easy administration & management of all the Investor reporting and communication.
- Acts as a Virtual Data Room (VDR) for fund raising due diligence.
- Provides 24x7 access to fund information, reducing calls from investors for current and historical information.
- Allows single/multi document upload with auto allocation of documents to respective investors based on file naming convention.
- Provides complete audit trail (Document Upload/ User Activity/ Admin Activity)